RE: [IP] MM sensor life

I would agree.  Reading fall apart in the third week in spite of my trying
to eak another week out of it.

Nora Roales Nevers
Arlington, TX

Someone in the group said that he was getting more than two weeks from his
sensors and somebody on Twitter said the same thing. I usually change after
seven days but despite bad results in the past I decided to give it a try at
the end of July. The first sensor worked well for three weeks. The first two
weeks showed more stable Carelink readings than on the third week. Yesterday
I started week 2 and the readings are as good as they were the first week.
I think that the consensus is that they work best for two weeks.