[IP] MM sensor life

 Someone in the group said that he was getting more than two weeks from his
sensors and somebody on Twitter said the same thing. I usually change after
seven days but despite bad results in the past I decided to give it a try at the
end of July. The first sensor worked well for three weeks. The first two weeks
showed more stable Carelink readings than on the third week. Yesterday I started
week 2 and the readings are as good as they were the first week.
I think that the consensus is that they work best for two weeks.

Richard