[IPn] follow-up on member comment

One of our fellow members followed up on the comment from a UK member
from a couple of days ago .... I would like to share it with you.

<quote>
I, too, like the member from the UK said "I may be on a limited
income. I budget and recycle and "upcyle" and "make do and mend" or
whatever the latest terminology is for being careful and reusing and
not wasting anything whenever possible.  According to some folks, I'm
hardly a mover and shaker."

Sometimes I don't know where my infusion sets and insulin are going
to come from.  But I try to donate a little every three months.  The
way I see it, there might be folks who are worse off than I am.  And
because I am a member of IP, I have been helped in countless ways.
Thanks to all.  I can't say it enough.
</quote>

You can help support Insulin Pumpers by breaking loose a small
donation. two or three $10 or $15 contributions would just match the
remaining $32 of the Washington DC challenge.

Accept the remainder of W-DC's challenge right now, click HERE

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

or put your donation in the mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers