Re: [IP] CGM

Isn't SSD consider SoC sec Dis.?  Which also throws in medicare A  & B
 taken out of that check? Not a retired person, nowhere close to that age but do
receive medicare thru SSI or is it SSD?  Anyway Medicare pays for  all my
supplies including pump.

In a message dated 8/25/2013 4:21:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,