[IPn] the more you read....

A fellow IP forum member wrote:

<quote>
I view Insulin Pumper's as a continuing education program. The more I
read the more I know and normally the ones who have been reading and
are serious regarding control of their diabetes know much more than
90% of the MDs. Their knowledge gained is often reflected in their
A1Cs. If you read it, it seems so easy to relate to many of the
problems others are having and to also provide additional help or
insight to them. It is such a valuable site for anyone dealing with
Diabetes.
</quote>

Help keep Insulin Pumpers available for the entire diabetes
community. Pledge your support today.

Good work over the weekend, Wash DC's challenge only has $82
remaining. Act quickly so that she will double the value of your
donations.

To become a SUSTAINING supporter or to accept Wash DC's
challenge, visit:

   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

You can use any major credit card or PayPal.

   Insulin Pumpers
   558 Valley Way
   Milpitas, CA 95035

My very best regards,