Re: [IP] Finger stick BG

Once again, we are all different. I tried doing what Liliana says she does,
as I thought is was a great idea, but my poor finger that was stabbed all
day was sooooo sore by the end of the day.  Now, I just do whatever finger
shows up when the pricker is cocked.  Also, I must say that I poke less
since have the dexcom.  Susan