Re: [IP] Finger stick BG

I try not to use the finger TIPS.  The sides of the tips are not as
sensitive for me.  I don't know how accurate my meter is; but my last A1C
was 6.7 an I am happy with it.   Also, I use the same finger for the 4 to 6
pricks throughout one day.  Today, for example, is the 25, so I am using
the pinky of my left hand for the whole day.  Tomorrow will be the 26th, so
I will use the right hand pinky for the whole day.  By the time I get
around to the same finger, 10 days will have passed and a particular finger
has healed nicely.  I hope this helps.  Liliana