[IP] Finger stick BG

 There was a discussion re: where to stick. Someone mentioned never using the
fingers. I seem to recall it was Abbott (Freestyle) that said you can test using
'alternate' sites. However, Abbott seems to manufacture blood glucose test
strips that the stripsafely folks believe to be inaccurate. Of course, I can't
find the link to that info., but I know I read it!

Signe

Sent from my iPad