[IP] Thyroid/Fluoride Connection

As diabetics I am sure we have all heard what the sugar does to our teeth.  I
ran across an article under the similar topic heading in subject line.

I have well water which brought me to this page.
http://thyroid.about.com/library/articles/blfluoridefinder.htm  But, looks
like some areas with "city water" may not have enough either.

In case anyone may want to know if they need to supplement their diet based on
this fact.  Me, I need to take a look at these factors along with having
diabetes and being old enough as a woman to start checking for calcium
deficiencies (although I drink a lot of skim milk or 1%).

Fluoride and calcium go hand in hand since if one doesn't have enough bone in
their teeth area, can cause problems with the ability to have a good set of
teeth.

I was looking for supplements for fluoride, but need to see what "trace
amounts in well water" I may have and then figure if I am getting enough
calcium which 1 cup of milk only has 726 mg. or so.

Just wanted to share...
Candy