No Subject

[192.168.1.66])
  by bzs.org (8.11.4/8.11.4) with ESMTP id q815Gu727552 for
  <email @ redacted>; Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:16:56 -0700
From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 22:17:18 -0700
Subject: [IPn] Winding up
Sender: email @ redacted

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

There are just a few days and a few dollars left to finish our summer

pledge drive and I'm betting that we can finish quickly if those of
you that have not yet made a donation and are financially able chip
in a little bit now.

Consider the value that Insulin Pumpers brings to you in camaraderie,
support, timely answers to questions about pumping and diabetes, as
well as friendship around the world.

Please make a pledge to support your forum. PENNSYLVINIA will still
double the value of your contribution up to the remaining $180
available from her challenge. Make a contribution today and help
bring this pledge drive to a close.

To accept PENNSYLVANIA's challenge, or to become a sustaining
Insulin Pumpers donor, visit:

or

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way