Re: RE: [IP] New Fast Acting Insulin for Pump?

Bob - I live in the southwest (very hot here!) and use Novolog. I believe
it has a little higher high temp tolerance. For me, Apridra caused hives -
it has a buffer or something that didn't agree with me.

Shirley, dx age 5, 1954; Animas 1250 Oct. 2005; Animas PING Sept. 2010

On , "Tuerck, Bob" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I was forced to switch from Humalog in the last couple of months by my
insurance company. I tried switching to Apidra but I kept getting clogs and
it
> turns out they only recommend keeping two days worth of insulin in a pump
> (I
> live in TX which could make it worse during the summer). I usually have
> three
days of insulin in my pumps so I had LOTS of problems with Apidra.