[IP] Insulin Pumping at Burning Man?

Has anyone on a pump been to Burning Man? The event is in progress now but
my husband and I are considering going next year. I've heard stories about
the wind, dust storms, hot days and really cold nights apart from the
radical self-expression and survivalist mentality needed. Just wondered if
anyone has been to Black Rock City and what their experience was as an
insulin dependent diabetic with a pump, CGMS, meter, etc. How did you
protect these devices from that fine sand that seems to settle into every
crevice?

Kathy McCord
IDDM 40 years
Pumping 12 years