Re: [IP] Rather serious input

I haven't seen it discussed.
"European legislation and that diabetics will not be able to keep their
driving licence if they have more than two hypos even at night"

>From the way that is written, it looks like this could happen even if you
are NOT driving! I guess nobody should drive because they might pass out
from something. The long term will be that people are not going to report
the hypos to their doctors, and that could affect their treatment.

--

Alan Segal
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and