From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Richard Price
Sent: 30 August 2011 19:19
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Rather serious input

 Another way is to prevent lows is to test before driving especially if you
have
frequent high's and lows. If there is any possibility of going low
get your blood sugar up before getting on the road.
 While driving, make stops along the way and re-test. If you go low while
driving it's too late! If you do have an accident not only might
 somebody get hurt but your driving days might be over! There is no excuse
for
driving low.

Richard

email @ redacted
> Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 4:59 PM
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Rather serious input
>
> On too many lists people have said they never treat for a low or high
> unless they test their BG's first. I agree with the person below.  Trying
>
> test and figure it out (am I high or low) while driving is  like texting.
It