[IPn] oops! I forgot

Hi Everyone,

Seems I forgot to post a pledge message today for our pledge drive to
encourage you to make a donation to help support Insulin Pumpers. So
this is just a little late evening reminder (yes, I'm still at the IP
office) that there are a couple of days left in the week and we still
need to raise another $1700 to reach our goal for the Summer pledge
drive. Fortunately we still have ALL of yesterday's $100 challenge
from FLORIDA available to double the value of your pledges, but...YOU
have to provide the matching pledges.

So far about 314 folks have helped this year by sending a
contribution to help Insulin Pumpers stay alive. There are 4700+ of
you out there that need to think real hard about what Insulin
Pumpers means to you. Your support is critical in keeping IP
financially strong (which we're not now). Over half the $$ we raise
comes from $10 and $20 contribution from folks just like you. So
PLEASE consider making a contribution even if it is a small one.

Can you spare $10 or $20 bucks for the whole year???

So, while this is still fresh in your mind, why not make a donation
right now to help match the $100 remaining on FLORIDA's
challenge from a few days ago OR become a sustaining donor.

visit:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
or:		http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate/

	=> You can use any major credit card or PayPal. <=

   Insulin Pumpers
   558 Valley Way
   Milpitas, CA 95035

If you'd like to help a bit more, consider an end of the month
challenge to help motivate the membership to send a donate a few
pledge dollars to match your generosity.

My very best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..