RE: [IP] High Call Volume

They had days to prepare. Maybe it's just me but wouldn't you grab the
kids, the pets, insulin and pump supplies?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Signe Myhren
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 6:50 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] High Call Volume

 I complained to someone at Medtronic about the ridiculous amount of
time I was
put on hold. I received back an e-mail indicating that, in fact, the
system was
overburdened by hurricane-related calls. The helpline is in San Antonio,
TX,
where there was no hurricane, but the callers were from everywhere that
Hurricane Irene had struck. Apparently Medtronic had even put extra
people on
the helpline, but were nonetheless overwhelmed. That makes sense, so
I'll
forgive them.

Signe
*******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above in connection
with official business.  This communication may contain Sensitive
But Unclassified information that may be statutorily or otherwise
prohibited from being released without appropriate approval.  Any
review, use, or dissemination of this e-mail message and any
attached file(s) in any form outside of the Bureau of Alcohol,
Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives or the Department of Justice without
express authorization is strictly prohibited.