[IP] High Call Volume

 I complained to someone at Medtronic about the ridiculous amount of time I was
put on hold. I received back an e-mail indicating that, in fact, the system was
overburdened by hurricane-related calls. The helpline is in San Antonio, TX,
where there was no hurricane, but the callers were from everywhere that
Hurricane Irene had struck. Apparently Medtronic had even put extra people on
the helpline, but were nonetheless overwhelmed. That makes sense, so I'll
forgive them.

Signe