Re: [IP] glucose tablets

i cant recall when i have ever had sour apple flavor, but i do  notice on
my bottle of 50 fruit punch flavored made by RELI-ON, sold at walmart  i
think, has a picture of fruit on the front and that image shows CHERRIES,
oranges, pineapplesapples, bannanas, so maybe the original poster who asked
about cherry flavor can find them at walmart or reli-on.com ??

In a message dated 8/30/2011 11:43:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,