[IP] thanks

Thanks to those who wrote with suggestions and ideas about my recent driving
incident. Thank you especially to those who wrote not to lecture about testing
before driving. I admitted from the start that I was wrong in forgetting my
CGM. If I do get my driving privilege restored then I am going to add testing
to my list of things I promise to do. But even then at my last test two hours
previous I was in the 300's. Thank you to those of you who understand about
hypoglycemic unawareness. If it was just a matter of feeling bad, it wouldn't
be a problem. The dang stuff sneaks up on me like a snake in the grass. I
don't know what I am going to do. I have made my case with my religious
superior and it is now in his hand, and God's. I know I will have to give up
subbing at schools and going to the Y if I do stop driving. Not that I am
asking for pity, I don't want it. But this is one more reason to hate this
dang disease.