Re: [IP] glucose tablets

I like grape, but my pharmacy no longer carries it.
On Aug 30, 2011, at 7:41 PM, email @ redacted wrote:

 > The sour apple was my favorite as well. I actually keep several bottles of
the 50s and several 10-containers in my purse, in my desk at work, and at home,
and when the sour apple was no longer made, I made sure to "preserve" the ones I
do have, so I still have three 50-count bottles and about six 10-containers. CVS
still sells the 10-containers of the sour apple, but WalMart, where I used to
buy them, has not sold them for a good amount of time. I don't use anything BUT
glucose tablets for lows, and now I'm primarily using raspberry and grape -- I
cannot stand the orange tablets, for reasons that relate to a memory of a test I
took years ago. Because of that, I can't eat anything orange-flavored any
longer; only fresh oranges and/or orange juice, something I really don't buy or
use unless I'm in a pinch and have nothing else to treat a low. I do love fresh
oranges and I can eat those if they're modest-size, but any orange *flavored*
anything -- NO. I tend to prefer the raspberry now, but I do wish Dex still made
the sour apple.

> Christine
>
> Brent wrote:
>
>>> They used to sell the Sour Apple flavor in bottles of 50, but they
> don't sell them that way any more.   I liked that one the best. >>
> .

Sue Ann Bowling