No Subject

Caffeine to help hypoglycemic unawareness? Are you kidding, as much diet pop
(okay, soda, for those who don't know that a soda is an ice cream drink) as I
drink? I should be able to tell reactions for five days from now.

And no, I don't want to get into a discussion about the evils of diet drinks.
I know people who can quote so called "scientific articles" that prove it
leads to weight gain but I have yet to read a reputable study stating that

Keep smiling! It makes people wonder what you have been up to.

on the banks of the O-hi-O.
1 Tip for Losing Weight
Cut down 2 lbs per week by using this 1 weird old tip