[IPn] A little push needed.

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

The EAST BAY challenge needs just one more little push. There are a
couple of hundred dollars still available to DOUBLE the value of your
pledge to Insulin Pumpers. Can you spare $10 or $20 to help finish
this challenge?

The Summer pledge drive has raised $4,870 toward our $5,000 goal for
the quarter. There is one more small challenge waiting in the wings.
Please, if you have not yet made a contribution and have the
financial where-with-all to do so, won't you help us reach our goal
by making a donation today. Insulin Pumpers depends on your support.

To accept EAST BAY's challenge and help bring the pledge drive to a
close, please visit:

or

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way