-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Benny
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 3:38 PM
To: email @ redacted

My mind is drawing a blank. What is it called when you don't notice when
Bg gets too low?  I have started experiencing this. I use to notice if I was
under 80, now I have been down as low as 45 and felt fine.
I have a friend that has this same problem. He is not on a pump.  He is now
the ICU was on a respirator for several days, contracted pneumonia and now
having memory and concentration problems all because his Bg bottomed out.
Can someone refresh my memory?