RE: [IP] Freaking Over Bgs

Laurel - I'm not a therapist but one thing jumped out at me - the number of
things that you have going on.
1 Divorce
2 Job
3 Move
4 Boyfriend
5 Aunt
6 Dog

I would recommend lightening your load somehow.  If it was me, the last
thing I'd need right now would be a new boyfriend, that just adds
complications that you don't need and it sounds like he is more stress than

Divorce - get it over with so that you can start to heal.  If you can reduce
the emotional stress it should get better at the job.

Is there any other family that can help with your aunt or is it possible to
get some home health care?

The move is actually temporary - there will come a time when it is finished.
Try to get to that point as soon as you can.

Remember the happy times with your dog and consider yourself lucky to have
someone else do the actual deed.  You get the fun good memories not the one
of his death.  You don't need a new dog at this point.

I am leary of any doctor that does not answer questions - can you find

You can't change the fact that you have diabetes and you probably can't
change the divorce but the rest is at least somewhat controllable by you.
Accept the things that you can't change and change the ones you can.

I know this isn't what you asked for help with but it could be that your
stress is affecting your bg's.  If that's the case you've got to get a
handle on these issues.