[IPn] Re: [IP] Most here w/ insurance?

Just know that through your support of Insulin Pumpers you can and do
help smooth the inequalities a little bit. Today I shipped supplies
to three people that are in the no insurance, no job space. I could
not do that without contributions of both money and supplies from
members of this group.

Thank you all,

> Thank you, Judy......I couldn't have said it better.
> Barb
For mail list removal write
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org