[IPn] Winding up

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

Maryland's challenge was matched and then some thanks to your
generous response. The Summer pledge drive is just about complete
with $4,500 raised. We have two challenges remaining that when
matched will bring us nicely to the finish line for the Summer pledge

The first is a from the San Francisco EAST BAY offering to match your
contributions Dollar for Dollar up to $250.

I'm betting that we can finish this pledge drive quickly if those of
you that are financially able and have not yet made a donation will
do your part now. Consider the value that Insulin Pumpers brings to
you in camaraderie, support, timely answers to questions about
pumping and diabetes, as well as friendship around the world. Please
make a pledge to support your forum. EAST BAY will double the value
of your contribution. Make a contribution today and help bring this
pledge drive to a close.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

My Very Best Regards,