Re: [IP] Most here w/ insurance?

Thank you, Judy......I couldn't have said it better.

Barb

-----Original Message-----
From: Harvey, Judy <email @ redacted>
To: IP <email @ redacted>
Sent: Mon, Aug 30, 2010 1:50 pm
Subject: RE: [IP] Most here w/ insurance?

The hardest part about belonging to this group is all the inequalities
mong us with access to good care such as insurance/non-insurance plans...
e are fighting to stay alive and healthy, and then there is this other
ssue of quality of care based on resources...
It breaks my heart every time someone has to ask for help with supplies...
 truly do not have any answers...but trust me, I count my blessing and
ladly pay for my supplies knowing that there are others out there that
re not so fortunate....Yes it is very difficult to manage my BG without
he pump and CGMS...everything effects it...just like many of you...
o please forgive us if we also fight for that understanding, we are
lso fighting for everyone...to have the right to get new technology.
As if we don't have enough on our plate...
Judy