From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 10:03:47 AM
Subject: [IP] Expired Insulin

I was cleaning out a closet when I had discovered 10 boxes of insulin
 shoved way back in the closet sealed in the cellophane wrapper it came in from
the pharmacy where I picked it up. I checked the expiration  date and it
expired July 2010!  I was so upset to see that I had  forgotten about so many
boxes in the back of the closet.