Re: [IP] A new book

> if it was done into a movie could someone tell me the title.
> I would love to watch it.

*Glory Enough For All* was a Masterpiece Theatre movie on PBS about
20 years ago. I taped it (3 hrs) but our local station did not have a
lot of power so it is not a good recording.

By the way, this may be a *new book* but you can't rewrite history. I
believe Phillip Bliss was the author of the first book and the movie
was made from it.

Jan/Muskers T-1 11/50 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIP -
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps w/yngst pmpr