Re: [IP] Throwing out test meters? (longish)

SNIP

> Sooooo, my question for the IP crowd is----anyone ever

> heard of this
> and/or what do you think? (It still makes NO sense to
> me....)

 What if you have an expensive meter that can't be bought at a store? Like the
One Touch that works with a Minimed pump or the One Touch Ping that works
wirelessly with the Animas pump? I for one am not going to pay the hundreds of
dollars out of pocket to replace the meter when it gets to be older than a year
or two! Nor will I just start using a different meter that won't communicate
with my pump....just a thought....

Suzanne