[IP] Solo Insulin Pump

i Got my Solo Demo and wore it for the last 3 days.  Used only an alcohol
swab to wipe my skin before affixing the Solo.  It stayed on without any
problems.  I rode my bicycle for 2 hours yesterday, sweating as usual,  and
it stayed fully attached.The Solo sure looks like it was engineered properly
and I cannot wait to see the tech specs and manual.  I waste 25 units
priming and about 30 units that is left in my reservoir every time I change
sites.  The Solo should avoid wasting insulin.
53 years type 1
pumping for 10