Re: [IP] A new book

Tammy Galligher wrote:
> if it was done into a movie could someone tell me the title. I would love to
> watch it.
Glory Enough For All:  The Discovery of Insulin (1992)
Based on the book by Michael Bliss:  The Discovery of Insulin (1984).

So this new book should be very interesting.  Michael Bliss spoke at a
TCOYD convention in Minneapolis a few years ago and profiled the lives
of several of the first people to use insulin.  Elizabeth Hughes was
mentioned as a person who was a 'closet diabetic'.  She did not tell
people that she had diabetes and took injections in secret.