Re: [IP] obsession, my name is diabetes

Julie,
You sound like me! I had two boys back in the 60s on one shot of NPH daily
which provided little or no control at all. Today, I test, and test, and
test. I never thought of it as being obsessive, but you're right. That's
what I am. Maybe it will help us live five more healthy years longer! I hope
so.
Pat