[IP] Re: vwry discouraged

I've benn on the MM CGMS for about 6 weeks now with great results and I've
done all three of the following things from the start, which I think does
help. Also, my MM trainer who also wears a CGMS and pump herself said that the
current advice from MM is to refrigerator the sensors because they need to be
kept below 80 degrees. Pam

< I think the insertion angle (more than MM's recommended 45 degrees),
letting
the sensor get good & wet (maybe out it in at night but don't start it until
the
morning) and taping everything down securely is key.>