[IP] Very discouraged

Hey Sue,
Just wanted you to know that I can relate.  I love my CGM (Navigator),  my
last A1c's have all been 6.8 or 6.9.  I've only been in the 6 range once  in
my life until now.  And I'm doing treatment for Hep C right now, which
 seems to cause my sugars to drop and rise for no apparent reason, at all times
of the day and night.  My transmitter broke a few weeks ago and  they sent
a new one, overnight.  I was a mess for a good 2 days,  between waiting for
the new transmitter and then the 10 hour wait time for first  calibration.

Whatever you decide to do, I'm hoping you get hooked back up to a CGM  soon.
Karen

In a message dated 8/30/2009 8:00:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,