Re: [IP] Medicare

Pumpers and FriendsDon't understand why a new pump. Hell I have had one for
many years... I when on medicare... there was some paperwork to be fill out
to proof I was a type 1 and that I had a pump. Any Medicare approved
provider should be able to help. Tim Cady at Advanced Diabetes Supply at
1-800-730-9887  will be happy to help. I get all my supplies from him. I
will be happy to give him a call on Tuesday> See if I can setup a a Chat
about Medicare.

  REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

  Rodney