[IP] 100,000 Milis Goal Reached

On Sunday, August 31, 2008 my bicycle mileage accumulation, which began in
1978, reached 100,000 miles. I rode in Phoenix AZ, as I do every Sunday
morning, with the Granada Park Chapter of the Arizona Bicycle Club. The
leaders knew I was approaching this goal, and we worked out a route that
allowed us to stop right after I reached 100,000, and quite a few photos
were taken. Then we proceeded to a restaurant for breakfast, and more photos
were taken there. I will post most of the photos at
in the 3100,000 Miles2 album, but it will probably be several hours before
any pictures will get posted. If you don't see that album it means I haven't
posted any pictures yet. I will post them as soon as I receive them from my
friends, and will add more as more are received.
Tom Beatson
Dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000, Cozmo 2005, Navigator 2008