[IP] 100,000 Milis Goal Reached

On Sunday, August 31, 2008 my bicycle mileage accumulation, which began in
1978, reached 100,000 miles. I rode in Phoenix AZ, as I do every Sunday
morning, with the Granada Park Chapter of the Arizona Bicycle Club. The
leaders knew I was approaching this goal, and we worked out a route that
allowed us to stop right after I reached 100,000, and quite a few photos
were taken. Then we proceeded to a restaurant for breakfast, and more photos
were taken there. I will post most of the photos at
http://gallery.me.com/tombeatson
in the 3100,000 Miles2 album, but it will probably be several hours before
any pictures will get posted. If you don't see that album it means I haven't
posted any pictures yet. I will post them as soon as I receive them from my
friends, and will add more as more are received.

Tom Beatson
Dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000, Cozmo 2005, Navigator 2008