Re: [IP] Medicare

> A Medicare woman called me and said that I have to get a new pump,
> paid for by THEM, and that I have to use a certain provider in a nearby
> town for all my supplies.
> The warranty on my pump expires in 2010.  Why must I get a new one NOW?

I sure don't know because I did not get a new pump and got supplies not too
long ago. I am going through CCS in Florida (Medicare approved provider),
but I believe if you tried Tim Cady in California (also MC approved) he
would do it all for you. Someone will tell you about him.

The same way, I walk into Target pharm and get 250 strips a month - have now
for 6 years, all paid for by Medicare. I recently changed Rx's to another
brand and still walked out of the store with my strips with no hassle.

Jan - T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  - http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of pumps