Re: [IP] ............. question

 Thanks for the tip but how to I get authorization to access the site?...such as
user name and password? I haven't used this before. Can you advise...thanks.

  Diane

george lovelace <email @ redacted> wrote:
  On 8/31/07, Diane Carter wrote:
> Hi,
> I know that it was recently mentioned but I need to know what

Need to know what was recently said on Insulin-Pumpers? Go to:

http://insulin-pumpers.org/ipsearch.cgi

enter your search word(s), click on "Insulin Pumpers (USA) Mail
Archive" and leave "mail search: * last 2 months" selected. Depending
on what you enter in Search For, you should get just what you are
needing.

George

Diane