From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: black dots on fingers
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 02:03:56 +0000

 Thanks to all those who responded to my post about black dots all over my
fingers from testing. I followed my own hunch to try a differenct lancet device,
since I have been testing for 20+ years and just recently developed these marks.
Someone had suggested the BD lancet device that comes with the MM pump, and I
happened to have one. I have been using that one, and the dots are almost
entirely gone.

 I only have about 12 lancets for that particular device, so if anyone has a
pile lying around that they aren't using, I'd be happy to have them. They are
round, smooth, greenish-translucent lancets.

 If you have lancets you're willing to part with, please respond to me directly,
as I am not usually able to read through all the posts.

Thanks!

Jenny

[demime 1.01d removed a section which didn't have a content-type header]