Re: [IP] Re: New Thyroid question

My blood work at the endo last week showed the same thing. Last year I had a
TSH of .03 but the next one was normal. When this one was low again she
referred me to the nuclear medicine department at the hospital for a nuclear
thyroid scan. I will have that done next week. I do have several of the
symptoms of hyperthyroid, but it could just be one of those things where they
are general things and just happen to fit the list. I know that hypothyroid is
common with diabetes, but is hyperthyroid just as common?

-- Julie <email @ redacted> wrote:
  I had some bloodwork done with my new dr. and my TSH was .02 (normal is
suppossed to be .3-5.5). My T3 and T4 were normal. They say this LOW TSH .02
indicates Hyperthyroid.