[IP] AT&T's health insurance and insulin pumps???

I'm curious if any of you are employed by AT&T and what your experience has
been like with their health insurance and the pump. My husband is an
employee of Bellsouth which was bought out by AT&T. We will be changing over
to the AT&T insurance in Jan. 2008 and I'm a little worried that they won't
cover my pump supplies. We've been hearing that the coverage isn't as good
as what we currently have.

Thanks in advance for any information you can share with me!

Shirley from Georgia

Type 1.5 (LADA) since June 2005

Animas pump since June 2006