[IPn] We can make it on the last day!

You all know the story of the little engine that could. Well, our
Summer pledge drive has the same momentum. I know we can I know
we can I know we can.

The MISSISSIPPI challenge needs one tiny push of $15 bucks to reach
a match of $200. Is there one of you that would like to double the
value of a $15 buck contribution and win the remaining $200 for
Insulin Pumpers??  (Good, I knew I could count on you).

The last challenge of the pledge drive comes from a T2 pumper that
has generosly offered to match your pledges up to a total of $100 to
help finish this pledge drive.

There are more than 5,000 list members that I ask to make a
contribution today if you can afford a few bucks and have not already
done so. What keeps the wheels turning at Insulin Pumpers is a small
but steady flow of your donations. It doesn't happen by magic, it
needs your help.

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to become
a SUSTAINING donor, visit:

	=> You can use any major credit card or PayPal. <=

   Insulin Pumpers
   558 Valley Way
   Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK,  <=====
you can send a cheque by post in ANY currency, use your CAF charity
card (Insulin Pumpers is charity #002139), or visit:

My very best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write