Re: [IP] Extra test strips

HI Steve,

  I'm in need. I have no insurance and am a bit worried about how I'm going to
continue taking care of myself. I'd appreciate whatever you can spare. My
address:

  Beverly OUellette
  1126 Bigelow Commons
  Enfield, CT  06082

  Thanks.
  Bev

Steve <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Anyone out there in desperate need of One Touch Ultra/Ultra Smart test
strips? I have two unopened boxes, plus one cannister available to anyone
who provides an address. The bad news is the expiration date is fast
approaching so you would have to feel comfortqble using strips past their
due date. Please contact me if you're interested. Steve

 Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be
the source of your joy.
Thich Nhat Hanh