Re: [IP] Few Question from a new user

>>     I was told to rotate to different parts of my body at set change: If
>> my
>>set was in the right side of my abdomen, then I would change the site to
>>the
>>left side, right hip, left hip, etc.  and to space the sites 2 inches
>>apart>
Wondering how far back on your hip is it comfortable to put it? I can reach
to the side of my butt; not sure if it will be OK since I wear jeans and sit
for extended periods of time. As it is I am low on good sites. Thighs and
arms are no good for sites anymore. I use stomach and mid section. Change
every 3 days, minimum, sometimes more as needed.
Phyllis