RE: [IP] what's up with minimed?-Customer Service Scripts..

>That said, they should have called the National Guard
>months ago to prevent customers from hanging on the
>phone for inordinate periods of time.

What could the National Guard have done?  And there are times when a
question can be answered in a minute or less, and times when they
have to transfer someone to an expert in a particular subject, and
times when they have to talk someone through a lengthy procedure just
to find out what's wrong.  The latter can indeed take an "inordinate"
period of time, but it may be needed.  I've called them with all
three types of question, and can't recall that I've ever been left
hanging on the help line for more than a few minutes.  Now the order
line is something else--their new hours are less than helpful for
someone an hour west of California.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska