RE: [IP] Few Question from a new user

> 2) Site Change :- I read a lot of mails on this and have decided, I am>
going to change my site every 3.5 days. I am relatively skinny> (although my
wife says I have a good two inches!!) 145 lbs 5'7" and> the last time I had to
change my site I went back close to, my first> site (where I inserted my first
infusion set when I got on the pump)> and the site did not work!! My BG was
250 two hours after my meal. I> switched the site and it was all fine. Back to
149, within an hour. I> figure I will just have to go around and find more
sites (on my sides> and thighs) and give time more the old sites to heal. Any
pointers> from you guys are appreciated.> > > Thanks again.> > > > Diane

   Hi Diane,

    I was told to rotate to different parts of my body at set change: If my
set was in the right side of my abdomen, then I would change the site to the
left side, right hip, left hip, etc.  and to space the sites 2 inches apart