Re: [IP] Insert adhesive question

Among other suggestions, (if you might be perspiring more than usual or
experiencing hot weather), you might try spraying some antiperspirant on
the site before insertion.
Also, make sure you are allowing the IV Prep to dry before insertion.

  for making the insets stick better. I have recently had a problem
  with making my
  Unomedical straight on insets stick upon insertion. I don't know if I
  have a bad