[IP] Insert adhesive question

  I know that it was recently mentioned but I need to know what was suggested
for making the insets stick better. I have recently had a problem with making my
Unomedical straight on insets stick upon insertion. I don't know if I have a bad
batch as I've been using them for a year now and only recently have I had a
problem. I use the IV prep. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I have thought
about calling my supplier to ask for some extras as I only get 1 box a month
which doesn't allow for much if any bad ones.
  Diane from MI