Re: [IP] New meds......

WOW...are you sure he knows you are T1?  I am T1 with up and down  sugars and
a few years ago my PCP put me on Avandia to see if that would  help.  The
only thing it did was make my ankles and feet swell.  And  now with the heart
 scare there's no way I would ever take it again. When I finally got an Endo he
took me off of it and no more swelling.  As for the  Byetta I have always
 heard that is for T2s. I think you would be better off getting yourself an
Endo.

Liz

In a message dated 8/30/2007 8:47:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,